HAPPIEST OF NEW YEAR TO YOU!
This has been an unforgettable year....or for some, a most forgettable year. If I could reach out to all of you, I would give you the biggest virtual hug as I can't give you a physical hug. But, we can still remain grateful, love our families and friends, and enjoy what all life can give us. The biggest thing, I think, it has made us appreciate the grass that is growing underneath our feet and maybe we need to look at that as opposed to grass on the opposite side of the fence.
We would like to take the time to thank you the customer for for coming out and taking your lessons, enjoying your horse ownership if you have one and really enjoying the amazing world of the horse. Our lessons are still going on, so, take a look at our schedule, call for a reservation (please leave a voice mail--we promise to get back to you) and enjoy all what we can offer to you. Horses and horseback riding can only make you a happier person that can effectively deal with the trials and tribulations of what life is throwing at you.
We are still booking birthday parties and scout groups with limited spectators (pack a goody basket with cupcakes, sandwiches, etc. as opposed to eating at the barn) and give your child the birthday that they will remember.
Looking forward to hearing from you.....
So, here we are all again, still riding around and enjoying what we love. We hope that all of you are having a safe holiday season. We are however, at New Traditions, still continuing lessons during the latest COVID-19 flare-up. Horses are an essential business, both for them and for their riders. However, we will be following with the following protocols to keep you safe.
1. Masks to be worn in the barn and in the lounge area.
2. No more than 10 spectators to watch lessons. You can be that parents that naps in the car until the lesson is over, and that is okay.
3. No Groupons for 30 days--we will honor any Groupon that will cross our desk at a later date.
4. Please call for reservations, especially beginner classes. If you are a newer rider, please do not be offended if we have you pre-pay for your lesson. Your late cancellation or no show could be for that other rider that needs to de-stress and get out of the house.
5. Please be courteous--we are all in the same boat during this pandemic. Some of our classes have a two week waiting period, so please do not expect to reserve a horse for a lesson same day or next day.
Mondays: 4:30 p.m. Beginner Basics
5:30 p.m. Intermediate
7:00 p.m. Advanced
Wednesday: 4:30 p.m. Beginner
5:30 p.m. Intermediate
6:30 p.m. Advanced
7:30 p.m. Adult Pleasure Class
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. Advanced Equitation Skills
12:30 p.m. Intermediate
1:30 p.m. Advanced Beginner
2:30 p.m. Beginner
Sunday 10:00 a.m. Adult Pleasure Class
11:00 a.m. Advanced
noon: Adult Beginners' Class
Call us at (708)598-7718 with any questions that you may have.